The New Zealand Government have announced that New Zealand will operate at Level 4 as of 11:59pm, Tuesday 17 August. During Level 4, we are only open for emergency repairs and essential services, in line with the New Zealand Government guidelines. Aotea Security are committed to following COVID-19 Management Procedures for our staff and customers to remain safe.
We would like to again ensure that the health and safety of our dedicated employees, customers, partners and communities is our number one priority. Aotea Security will continue to operate, ensuring all health and safety protocols are in place.
Precautions we are taking to protect our customers:
- We are following our Covid-19 protocol.
- We monitor our teams health. If one of our employees feels ill, they will see a doctor or clinic.
- We're keeping track of where we've been via the COVID Tracer App, and encourage our customers to use this also.
- We are practicing good hygiene. Washing our hands regularly, cleaning all surfaces regularly and coughing/sneezing into elbows.
- Following PPE Protocols.
What we ask of you at this time:
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms of cold or flu, we ask that you speak to our members by phone only and our teams can work with you in finding a solution.
- Please ensure that you maintain good personal hygiene practices when a team member needs to do work on your site. This includes appropriate hand washing, use of hand sanitiser available and tissues.
- Please adhere to any additional precautionary methods, be considerate and follow their processes.
Thank you for your continued support and working with us as we do our best to keep our staff and customers safe.
Stay safe, be kind and look out for one another.